25 June 2010

And its a go...

Tomorrow is the first of what I hope is many tris to come. Scratch that. Tomorrow IS the first of many tris to come. Ive got more goals. And I am looking forward to taking the steps to reach them.

But, for the next day or so...tomorrow morning is what this is all about. It will be fun and hard and exhilerating and emotional and calming.

I have soooo many people in my corner. It really is amazing.

This really will be life-changing. In fact, even the journey getting here has been changing my life. Wow, crossing a finish line after completeting a swim, bike, and run. I should send Dick Hoyt a thank you letter.

This isnt the end of this journey...tis only the beginning of my triathlon career. Stay tuned folks, there is so much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment