02 November 2009

The battle will be daily...

In reference to my previous post...

I did lose the morning battle. I'm not sure why but I was very tired. The positive thing about losing the morning battle is that I have all day to win the daily battle.

My gym bag is in the car. I will be going directly to the Y after work. Biking, treadmilling, and weighting (legs). My swim days have been moved to Tue and Thur this week...and possibly Sat. That battle remains to be won. I have a bit of a scheduling conflict that day though. Perhaps this will be a 2-day swim week.

I'm also adding Yoga to the mix. A couple times at home.

The weekend went alright. Sort of. Okay, not that alright but not horrendous either.

Today's battle I will end up winning. Tomorrow? I plan to win that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment